In response to God’s love for children and for His Church, EGM was founded in 1993 to transform children in Christ through His Church. The ministry found its beginning in Poland, but over the last 23 years, has expanded to work in 13 countries on four continents. We believe that God has called Every Generation Ministries to establish national ministry teams in 38 countries where over 75% of the world’s children live that are governed, staffed and fully funded from their national Christian communities. These teams will develop a growing number of model children’s workers by providing innovative leadership development training programs and culturally relevant Bible teaching resources to children’s workers serving in local churches. As a vital part of EGM’s Ministry Advancement team, the Communications Coordinator is responsible for writing, editing and coordinating all EGM external print and online communication, including, but not limited to, fund development tools, website, social media, direct e-mail updates and newsletters. The Communications Coordinator works closely with the EGM ministry team to communicate God’s love for children and His Church through a variety of communication channels.
Level/ Salary Range:
$16-$20 hour depending upon qualifications and experience.
Paid holidays, vacation and sick time in accordance with the EGM Policy Manual.
Individual medical benefit $450 per month.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (including 1/2 hour lunch)
Time Commitment: 3 years
Travel Required: No
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with EGM ministry team to create an annual communications plan including fund development, social media, e-mails, website, blogs and all other elements of a full communications plan. The Communications Coordinator is then responsible for the implementation and evaluation of all elements of the plan. As such, the Communications Coordinator is responsible for effectively communicating consistent key, strategic messages across print and electronic media.
- Writes and edits EGM fund development tools including grant proposals, seasonal appeals, major donor communications and the EGM Case Statement.
- Manages, oversees and develops strategies to enhance EGM’s public profile primarily through social media. Generates public interest through social media communities. Plans, directs and implements social media communications activities.
- Creates and executes e-mail marketing programs. Assists in the development of communication plans. Creates, designs and layouts for website, e-mail communications, online interfaces, marketing campaigns and mass mailings. Selects and arranges photos, type, illustrations and color.
- Writes and/or edits, proofreads, fact-checks and coordinates production of a variety of marketing communications materials including brochures, web copy, videos and newsletters. Manages broadcast e-mail distributions. Rewrites or modifies the copy to clarify meaning and to conform to EGM style guidelines.
- Works with the events team to provide event-related communications, including Save-the-Date Cards, invitations, website updates and other event-related communication.
- Works with the President/Integrator to develop appropriate internal communications tools, including the writing and editing of reporting information and the creation of the President’s Report, as well as other presentations to the staff and EGM Board of Directors.
- Oversees the writing, editing, updating and placement of content and navigational links on the website. Collaborates with website developer regarding website design and capabilities.
- Participate in human resource processes as needed (interview teams, etc.)
- Serve as EGM’s primary liaison with outside graphic designers.
- Other duties as assigned
- All of the general qualifications found in the EGM Ministry Manual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, plus copywriting, editing, proofreading, presentation and interpersonal skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with social media platforms, Internet-based communications, including an awareness of new/emerging technologies and how to use them.
- Understanding of internal and external branding.
- Works and writes well and accurately under pressure; ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- A strong sense of cultural awareness and the ability to work with people across the globe.
- Proficiency with Facebook and Instagram, as well as software applications including MS Office; familiarity with html, search engine optimization, and web copywriting and editing skills a plus.
- Build trust and credibility as a communications partner and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people at all levels, often in virtual teams spread across multiple time zones.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Women's Biblical/Pastoral CounselorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsboro, New Hampshire
- September 26
Board Operator-Denver, COSalem Media Group
- Denver, Colorado
- September 23
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Director of Children's MinistryStonebridge Church
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- September 20
Every Generation Ministries
In response to God’s love for children and for His Church, Every Generation Ministries (EGM) was founded in 1993 to transform children in Christ through His Church.
The ministry found its beginning in Poland, but over the last 23 years, has expanded to work in 13 countries on four continents. EGM currently has work in Belarus, Hungary, Egypt, Poland, Romania, Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ukraine, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and in U.S. Hispanic churches. There are over 25,000 childre More...