In response to God’s love for the church and for children, Every Generation Ministries was established to transform children in Christ through His Church. EGM establishes national ministry teams (NMT) that are governed, staffed and fully funded from their national Christian communities. These team develop a growing number of Model Children’s Workers by providing innovative leadership development programs for children’s workers and high-quality Bible teaching materials. The Latin America Coordinator will serve as EGM’s primary leader in the region, implementing Partnership Agreements with existing national ministry teams (Argentina, Chile, Mexico, Peru and US-Hispanic ministries) and coordinating regional initiatives. The Latin America Coordinator will serve in our US office (Temecula, CA) as a key member of our collaborative staff team.
The Latin America Coordinator will serve in our U.S. office (Temecula, CA) as a key member of our collaborative staff team. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States, independent of Every Generation Ministries, and to complete the required empolyment eligibility verification document form I-9 upon hire. If you are unable to comply with this requirement, there is no need to continue in the application process.
Level/Salary Range: $40,000-$60,000
Raises 25% of support quota from which salary and ministry expenses are paid.
Paid holidays, vacation and sick time in accordance with the EGM Policy Manual.
Individual medical benefit $450 per month.
Time Commitment: Five Years
Travel Required: Yes
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as an active member of the governing board of directors of each existing NMT in the region, representing EGM’s interests and maintaining our common vision and mission.
- Work with each NMT to develop, implement, and evaluate a strategic plan and corresponding budget for equipping local churches for transformational ministry to children and families.
- Maintain regular communication with each NMT director, providing management guidance as the NMT strives toward the ministry standards listed in the partnership agreement.
- Coordinate a collaborative evaluation of each NMT on a regular basis, working with EGM team members to determine the most effective ways to support the NMT.
- Based on the conclusions and plan created in the point above, coordinate EGM’s development programs with each NMT in areas such as Staff and Board Development, Leadership Development and Curriculum, Administration/Finance, and Fund Development.
- Monitor each National Ministry Teams regular reporting which include, but are not limited to, monthly financial reports, quarterly ministry reports, quarterly statistical reports, annual strategic plans and budgets.
- Facilitate ministry growth in the region by coordinating EGM team members’ implementation of the “Starting New Ministries” plan.
- Serve as a liaison between the EGM Short-Term Ministry team and ministry partners in Latin America.
- Facilitate a relationship of mutual edification between National Ministry Teams.
- Oversee any EGM-US staff serving in the region, if applicable.
- Raise and maintain personal support, corresponding regularly with a support community.
A well-qualified applicant will possess:
- All of the general qualifications found in the EGM Staff Member Handbook
- Evidence of a love for children
- Experience serving in a leadership role in a local church.
- Administrative and organizational skills commensurate with work in multiple Latin American countries.
- Ability to influence, equip, and develop national Christian leaders in a cross-cultural setting.
- Fluency in Spanish and English (Native Spanish speaker).
- A university degree preferred.
- Willingness to relocate to Temecula, CA.
- Foreign applicants must have ability to reside and work in the United States.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Chief Development OfficerForgotten Children Worldwide
- Bluffton, Indiana
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Every Generation Ministries
In response to God’s love for children and for His Church, Every Generation Ministries (EGM) was founded in 1993 to transform children in Christ through His Church.
The ministry found its beginning in Poland, but over the last 23 years, has expanded to work in 13 countries on four continents. EGM currently has work in Belarus, Hungary, Egypt, Poland, Romania, Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ukraine, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and in U.S. Hispanic churches. There are over 25,000 childre More...