Key Responsibility: Equip, encourage, and empower missionaries for effective and sustainable life and ministry.
Key Result: Missionaries are prepared for effective and sustainable ministry and deployed on schedule to the fields of SEND.
Opportunity to serve God’s mission around the world:
- Assist in the service, encouragement and deployment of over 300 missionaries serving among the unreached around the world.
- Be on the cutting edge of what God is doing around the world
- Use your giftedness, experience and training to serve others
Are you qualified? Here are some helpful characteristics:
- Desire to encourage and care for missionaries
- Strong value of personal and professional development both in self and others
- Spiritual maturity and good knowledge of Scripture
- Good listening skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Ability to be flexible and work well with change
- Comfortable working with financial data
- Ability to work with database and Microsoft Office software
- Cross-cultural experience a plus
Contact Steve Baker (email@example.com) with any questions.
This is a full-time position with benefits, funded through raising support. Located in the United States Office (Farmington, MI)