EMERGE Counseling Services, a full service, Christ-centered mental health outpatient center, has an opening for a Director of Finance and Operations. Interested candidates must have a faith perspective consistent with EMERGE’s mission statement, a strong
financial/accounting background along with operations experience.
- Education: B.A. (MBA/CPA preferred)
- Salary Range $50 - 70,000 (based on experience)
- Have proven experience and understanding of essential financial principles and practices for non-profit organizations
- Have strong leadership, administrative, and team building skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
- Embrace the mission and vision of EMERGE Counseling Services
Areas of Responsibility
- Oversee all aspects of finances (e.g., Accounts payable, accounts receivable, General ledger, cash-flow projections and management, budget preparation and management, etc.)
- Assure that monthly and annual reports are timely, accurate, and easily understood by the President and Board of Directors.
- Work closely with EMERGE’s outside advisors.
- Assure that the Annual 990 is completed accurately and timely.
- Provide leadership for EMERGE’s Finance Team (a subset of the EMERGE Board)
- Provide day-to-day leadership for all facets of EMERGE’s non-clinical operations: Finances, Human Resources, IT, and Facility Management, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Clinical Leadership Team to assure that the aspects of clinical work that involve operations are well managed.
- Direct responsibility for the supervision of each Team Leader who serves on the Administrative team.
- Provide leadership for the development and execution of a strategic plan related to all areas of non-clinical operations.
- Serve on EMERGE’s Executive Leadership Team
Base Pay: $50 – 70,000 (based on experience and education)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Finance and Operations Management
Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience: At least 5 – 7 years (preferably in the non-profit sector)
Manages Others: Yes