Reports to the President of the Forum of Christian Leaders
The Forum of Christian Leaders
The Forum of Christian Leaders (FOCL) exists to identify, unite, mentor, and resource global evangelical leaders. FOCL’s ministry consists of four components:
- European Leadership Forum Annual Meeting: A yearly, weeklong gathering of hundreds of evangelical leaders from 45 countries; held each year in Wisla, Poland; consists of corporate worship, small-group training, one-on-one mentoring, and fellowship;
- Forum Initiatives: Spiritual and leadership development opportunities that provide intensive, specialized training for small groups of evangelical leaders; www.foclonline.org/initiatives
- Forum Movement: Local and regional events organized by European Leadership Forum annual meeting participants that provide training and outreach in national contexts in national languages; Example: www.forumeast.eu/en/
- Forum Global: Strategies that share the European church’s leadership lessons with the global church, includes in-person meetings, an online media library, and regularly scheduled webinar; www.foclonline.org
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the President by helping him manage his:
- Schedule (e.g. setting up meetings, assembling meeting materials)
- Correspondence (e.g. taking dictation, writing Forum partners on his behalf)
- Travel plans (e.g. booking flights, hotels, etc.)
- Presentations (e.g. creating PowerPoint presentations, composing handouts)
Other tasks and projects will be assigned at the discretion of the Director.
Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree in any field and be:
- Accomplished in verbal and written communication
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Adept at multi-tasking
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Prior administrative/office experience is necessary. Prior experience as an administrative assistant (especially at the executive level) is strongly preferred.
An educational background and/or a strong interest in history, theology, and/or sociology will be considered an asset due to the nature of the President’s work.
The Executive Assistant is generally a full-time, salaried role; however, FOCL is also open to offering a part-time position (25 – 30 hours a week) if the right candidate requires flexibility in their schedule. Starting compensation will be based on skill
level and experience.
All FOCL employees travel to Europe (at FOCL’s expense) each May to administrate the Forum’s annual meeting. Following the event, all employees are given a week of paid vacation during which they are encouraged to tour Europe (at their own expense). In addition,
all full-time employees start out with two additional weeks of paid vacation, along with nine paid holidays. FOCL offers health benefits to all full-time employees.
Applicants should email a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to email@example.com.