Please DO NOT apply on this site. Use the URL at the bottom of this ad.
The Senior Accountant for the Donor Ministries (World Concern, CVM, SUA, CRISTA Canada) helps empower CRISTA to meet its mission by supplying great accounting and finance support and excellent customer service. The Senior Accountant will provide systems
expertise & training on our budget & reporting tools to internal customers. The Senior Accountant will play a key role in the budgeting process by providing leadership and technical support. The Senior Accountant will prepare journal entries, complex reconciliations
and audit schedules as assigned and help ensure monthly financial statements are both timely and accurate. The Senior Accountant will conduct research, perform special projects and prepare other reports as needed.
Intrigued? Let us introduce you to the Accounting/Finance Team at CRISTA Ministries. The Accounting/Finance team is a group of highly professional individuals with exceptional accounting skills that aim to provide world class support and financial leadership
to an organization that loves God by serving people. Supporting the seven distinct CRISTA Ministries provides a technically challenging, fast paced environment where there are opportunities to grow professionally and spiritually while putting your skills to
work for a mission you believe in.
1. Christian Commitment: Godly leader and servant leadership style that is relational and reflective of John 10; personal qualities of integrity, credibility and spiritual maturity.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
3. Experience: A minimum of three years of general ledger or auditing experience,including computerized accounting systems, complex account reconciliations and customer service.
4. Other Considerations:
Must have problem solving capabilities.
Must be able to work independently, efficiently and professionally with a wide variety of personality types.
Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
5. Software and Equipment Used:
Must have computerized accounting system experience.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
5-7 years of general ledger or audit experience in a Not-for-Profit or similar environment.
Experience completing required U.S. government grant reports.
2. Licensure/Certification: Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
3. Software and Equipment Used: Working knowledge of Agresso and Blackbaud software systems.
TO APPLY please go to the following URL: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CRISTA&cws=1&rid=1510
OR go to www.crista.org/employment to view this and other opportunities.