1. Christian Commitment: Godly leader and servant leadership style that is relational and reflective of John 10; personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and spiritual maturity.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
Two years of experience with computerized accounting systems, journal entries and reconciliations.
Two years of experience with customer service.
4. Other Considerations:
Must be able to work independently, efficiently and professionally with a wide variety of personality types.
Must be able to quickly become proficient in a variety of software applications.
Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
5. Software and Equipment Used: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
1. Experience: Accounting experience with cash receipts, contributions, complex reconciliations, and software implementations.
2. Software and Equipment Used: Experience with Agresso G/L software, corporate banking software and/or Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge.
TO APPLY go to the following URL: http://bit.ly/1GXJqUT
OR visit www.crista.org/employment to search for this and other opportunities.