Virginia Beach public practice (accounting, tax, audit & review, fraud & forensic services, mergers & acquisitions, consulting) seeking candidate interested in future ownership; initial role as Accounting Supervisor/ Assistant Manager, with goal to assume
Accounting Manager position, and then earn profit sharing &/ or ownership buy-in options.
- Directing &/ or Executing Compilation, Review & Consulting Projects (Including Engagement Budgets)
- Client Communications
- Client Relationship Development
- $65,000 with Performance-Based Bonuses
1. Graduate Degree in Accounting and/ or Licensed CPA
2. QuickBooks Pro &/ or Enterprise Software Fluency
3. Intuit ProSeries Tax Software Experience
4. MS Office Software Fluency
5. Minimum of 3 Years Experience in Public Accounting, Supervising, Reviewing & Analyzing Compilation Reports in Conjunction with "Big Picture" Research & Tax Planning
6. Strong Administrative & Written Communication Skills
7. Preferred but Optional: Minimum of 2 Years Experience with Personal Tax Return Preparation
8. Preferred but Optional: Experience with Offer-in-Compromise, Bankruptcy, Financial Planning
Our firm will reply only to candidates meeting the first 6 qualifications.