The elementary principal helps students maximize their potential by partnering with parents through effective communication and by leading faculty and staff toward effectiveness in teaching and spiritual mentoring.
- Recruit, hire and retain faculty with experience and strengths that allow them to be excellent in their assigned roles
- Provide strong, consistent leadership for faculty and other staff personnel
- Challenge, inspire and grow faculty to fulfill LCS expectations
- Evaluate faculty regularly in order to manage professional efficiency and consistency
- Create opportunities for faculty to worship God and to serve others
- Communicate regularly and effectively with parents, faculty and administration
- Seek appropriate feedback from parents to ensure quality of education
- Build strong relationships with all constituents
- Ensure the accurate development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Ensure that biblical integration takes place throughout the curriculum
- Make sure that the school meets and/or exceeds the standards set by ACSI, NCA and the State of Michigan
- Manage the elementary school budget effectively
- Establish and maintain a curriculum review cycle
- Continually evaluate curriculum by utilizing vertical teams. Participate in the formation of a strategic plan that is regenerated on a cyclical basis
- Guide teachers and students to use technology to maximize learning.
- Interview, admit and retain students who are a good fit according to admissions policies
- Promote a safe and secure learning environment for all students
- Provide appropriate discipline that encourages students to make wise decisions
- Sets clear objectives and measures
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately
- Builds constructive and effective relationships that gains trust and respect
- Inspires and motivates faculty
- Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions
- Maintain personal professional qualifications including college degrees and required certifications.
- Model Christlikeness in all relationships.
- Have a deep and growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Actively participate in an evangelical local church
- Demonstrates integrity and practices honest, ethical and moral behavior, adhering to the LCS Lifestyle Agreement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Minimum of three (3) years teaching experience
- Master’s Degree in Education Administration
- 5 years of experience as a Principal preferred
- Balanced Literacy Knowledge/Experience
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Personal AssistantFamily First Life Tri-State
- West Orange, New Jersey
- October 25
Administrative Assistant to Dean's SuiteTrinity Law School
- Deerfield, California
- October 13
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Lenawee Christian Ministries
Lenawee Christian School is a non-denominational, coeducational institution, preschool through grade twelve. The school is committed to the historic Christian perspective of life as set forth in the Bible, recognizing God as the Creator of all things, the Son of God as Savior of all who believe in Him, and the Holy Spirit as the Comforter and Convictor of all who believe in Him. Lenawee Christian School is committed to the Judeo-Christian ethic and holds that the knowledge of God is the beginning of wisdom; that the Bible is the infallible, in More...