Resident Program Manager/Coordinator Responsibilities
Hannah’s Home of South Florida provides a safe and loving Christian environment for single pregnant young women. Through counseling, life skills, and continuing education, we offer hope and transform lives.
The Resident Program Manager/Coordinator (RPMC) for Hannah’s Home must be willing to sign our Statement of Faith and be a current member or regular attendee of a local church.
The RPMC will report to the Hannah’s Home Executive Director (HHED) on all department functions and is responsible to uphold the policies as set forth by the Board of Directors.
The RPMC must be committed to equip Hannah’s Home residents by providing opportunities to discover and develop their potential, and to grow in all areas in their lives: physically, emotionally, educationally and spiritually. They are responsible to supervise, maintain, develop, and evaluate the day-to-day educational and residential program for the residents.
I Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide referral services to women in crisis inquiring about the program
- Manage and lead interview process with potential residents.
- Along with HHED, approve residents to the program.
- Once residents are accepted into the program, conduct learning assessments and organize an Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Submit student's education program projection and education plan to the HHED.
- Orient residents to the various learning opportunities available.
- Develop curriculum to support resident needs and program requirements.
- Instruct group/self-paced classes: literacy - GED - basic skills - computer training.
- Assist in developing and instructing group classes for the Life Skills program.
- Build, label, and maintain resident file folders.
- Provide assistance in achievement of long-term personal, educational, and spiritual goals.
- Meet monthly with residents to develop and revise treatment plan.
- Assist residents by linking their academic skills with career interests, providing career direction, continuing educational guidance and financial aid application assistance.
- Provide linkage with community resources directly related to students’ treatment plan.
- Advocate for residents enrolling in college and provide linkage with college professors to monitor student’s grades and progress. Coach the continuing education students that attend outside learning programs.
- Provide Case management Services to all residents- helping with Medicaid or other Insurance Companies, establishing prenatal services, etc.
- Coordinate, train, and supervise daytime interns and volunteers.
- Create a daily house schedule for classes, childcare, counseling, etc. and supervise residents in their duties
- Role-model relational and parenting skills—maintain availability to intervene at any given time or situation to give correction or support to the residents and/or their children. Be able to operate with a full understanding of rules and regulations of the program.
- Coordinate and supervise house outings and activities for residents.
- Complete entries in the staff communication log each day, for each resident, and verbalize any significant data to the HHED.
- Check resident chores daily and delegate consequences if not completed.
- Organize thank-you cards for residents for donors and volunteers.
- Coordinate transporting residents and babies to school or appointments (doctor, dentist, driver’s license, e.g.)
- Responsible for maintaining the HH Earn Program
II Secondary Responsibilities:
- Plan and supervise additional activities (e.g. films, field trips, and seminars) and coordinate transportation for residents to such activities when necessary.
- Research and recommend curriculum, computer software and supplies.
- Complete all paperwork and report functions.
- Write and update Individual Education Plan, student schedules, attendance sheets and student grade's database.
- Complete monthly reports and submit to the HHED.
- Network with other local and national educational programs and resources.
- Maintain cleanliness and maintenance of schoolroom area and maintenance of related property (i.e. computers, furniture, books, etc.).
- Actively participate in monthly staff meetings.
- Assist the HHED with administrative tasks as needed.
- Conduct tours, as needed, for visitors (including potential and current donors and/or volunteers).
- Must possess a BA or comparable degree in Education or the Human Services Field.
- Have a desire to work with low-income, single mothers.
- Previous experience in Human Services Field helpful.
- Computer skills helpful (Windows: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must possess strong organizational, clerical and communication skills.
- Must have reliable transportation, a current & valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Hours to be determined are Monday through Friday. Additional benefits to be discussed at interview. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive DirectorThe Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry, Inc.
- Lawrenceville, Georgia
- October 6
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- October 6
Intervention SpecialistJubilee Leadership Academy
- Prescott, Washington
- October 2
Associate DirectorProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Community Manager (Case Manager)Joy Ranch, A Christian Home for Children
- Woodlawn, Virginia
- September 28
Hannah's Home of South Florida Inc.
Hannah's Home of South Florida, Inc. provides a safe and loving Christian environment for single pregnant young women. Through counseling, life skills, and continuing education, we offer hope and transform lives. More...