About Pushpay & eChurch: Pushpay is a simple digital giving platform designed specifically to increase giving for churches.
We are market leaders in simplicity and speed in mobile, web, kiosk and text engagement giving currently serving church partners (merchants) across the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
As the principal supplier of Pushpay to churches, our vision at eChurch is simple: to see an increase in giving across the Kingdom. To remain relevant, Pushpay must follow the faith market as churches get their own mobile apps, just as they all have their own website. We do what we do so church ministry can thrive.
Built as the first genuine 10-second mobile giving solution, with an amazing web option to match, churches can engage many first time givers (including millennials) increase overall giving, increase the regularity of giving, and reduce administration costs significantly.
Position Summary: We are searching for intelligent, motivated, resourceful, organized, accountable and disciplined professionals to join our growing Customer Success Team. The primary responsibility for this role is to onboard new customers and drive implementation of the product. This individual provides distinctive post sale service that makes Pushpay / eChurch the market leader and preferred choice for digital giving in the non-profit space. This individual possesses a passion for customer satisfaction, obsession for accuracy, blend of technical and customer-interaction skills, a drive for excellence, effectively navigate objections, and has what it takes to deliver results. This position will require the aptitude to become a master of Pushpay product capabilities, underlying technology, competitive advantages, and convey those to Pushpay/eChurch customers. This person will work best in a dynamic, technology-driven environment utilizing phone and web tools to effectively manage a high velocity of activity.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver results, provide high quality customer interactions, drive product adoption, and effectively manage opportunities
- Actively make Kick Off Calls and manage a pipeline according to KPI’s
- Identify the customer's requirements and/or problems and recommend product as appropriate
- Understand product and set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Utilize CRM to ensure proper documentation of activities, opportunities are forecasted properly, and adequate information regarding prospecting is communicated
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities
- Technical acumen: can learn to demonstrate a moderately technical product to prospects
- Diligence in contacting prospects to deliver optimal value
- Help develop existing customer relationships with the company; in-line with the company service process and ensure maximum customer retention is achieved
- Regularly review assigned accounts to highlight key results, analyze metrics, demonstrate value, and emphasize the ROI, as well as, recommend process/procedure changes to better utilize Pushpay services
- Build and effectively execute account plans and strategies for each account
- Execute the implementation of the Five Pillars of Success
- Provide accurate, timely reports and forecasts as needed for management
What You Have:
- BA/BS degree is ideal, but not required
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) is a major plus
- Desire to work in a startup environment, with proactive mindset and minimum need for supervision
- Persistence and determination to deliver results
- Excellent communication and management abilities
- Well organized and strong work ethic
- Outgoing, personable and fun
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent client relationships
- Ability to identify, critique, suggest, and implement intelligent changes to the clients' business optimization processes
- Ability to anticipate change and adjust priorities accordingly
- Ability to work on a team, as well as independently
- Understanding of key drivers for local church success
- Understanding of industry culture, products and services
- Excellent eye for detail – ability to create accurate and high quality pieces of work
- Coordinate with Implementation & Customer Success Teams to execute on customer success plans
- Receive direction from the VP, Implementation and Post-sale Services, and guidance from Customer Success Team Leads
- Salary (DOE)
- Medical | Dental | Vision Insurance
- PTO & paid holidays
- Onsite fitness center
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Sales Assistant- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 22
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Integrated Marketing Sales Rep- Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- September 7
Media Account ExecutiveSalem Web Network
- Dallas, Texas
- September 1
Shoe Sales, Customer Service, Shoe Repair, PedorthicsChick's Shoes & Services
- Mercer Island, Washington
- August 30
Pushpay | eChurch offers electronic mobile payment applications and solutions that allow users to donate to Church & Ministry as well as various charities and non-profit organizations. Built as the first genuine 10-second mobile giving solution with an amazing web option to match, churches can engage many first-time givers including millennials, increase overall giving, increase the regularity of giving, and reduce administration costs significantly.More...