We’re seeking a full-time experienced digital marketing manager for an online health content and nutritional supplement company. Eagle Wellness is a rapidly growing retailer with two brands, Newport Natural Health and Gene Smart.
The ideal candidate should have hands-on experience with email marketing and online retailing in general, with a strong interest in health and nutrition.
You will work with the Marketing Director to develop and execute marketing campaigns to promote online health content and high-end nutritional products.
You must possess the following skills:
- Digital: Have hands-on experience with planning, launching, and managing digital marketing campaigns, including emails, landing pages, digital ads, and lead gen. Working knowledge of SEO and SEM (Google AdWords) is a plus.
- Optimizing: Apply direct response principles for A|B testing to improve engagement and revenue.
- Copywriting: Help develop and edit relevant, creative, and compelling subject lines, headlines, and short copy.
- Analytical: Use campaign performance metrics and results to make data-driven marketing decisions.
- Competitive Awareness: Stay abreast of the latest marketing trends and competitors to maintain competitive edge and gain new insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field with 3+ years prior experience. Social Media experience is a plus.
- Direct to consumer, direct response marketing online (email marketing is a must).
- Strong writing and editing skills, especially for marketing and advertising copy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets is a must.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other database tools.
- Basic to moderate HTML knowledge.
- Strong interest in health and nutrition.
To be a good fit for this position, you need to be a quick study, take initiative, and be able to listen to direction without being micro-managed. We care about attitude and enthusiasm, but we're also looking for someone who “gets it” and can hit the ground
Does this sound like something you can do? Then we'd love to hear from you! Working with us is demanding, but also fun, collaborative, and rewarding. It's definitely hard work, but if you put in the effort and do a great job, there will be a lot to learn,
and a lot of room for you to grow with us.
This job is based in Washington, D.C., near Capitol Hill, close to Judiciary and Union Station Metro stops on the Red Line. We offer a generous competitive compensation package with full benefits. We are a division of a large media company, Salem Media Group
Inc., with the stock symbol SALM.