Primary Role: Market, Promote and sell products offered by Systems Electronics, Inc. to the Education Market. Primary product sold is manufactured by the Rauland Borg Corporation.
Responsible for carrying out all company goals and objectives, established by the President as it relates to this position. The Account Manager is responsible for exceeding sales revenue goals, developing and maintaining valued customer relationships, expanding the company's current customer base, and developing and maintaining professional selling skills.
- Responsible for servicing existing client base while generating new business to expand current customer base
- Providing timely and accurate response to customers' required proposal and/or bid circumstance
- Responsible for writing and submitting professional proposals
- Follows up on all sales leads in a timely and effective manner
- Promote Systems Electronics Inc. and the products and services that are offered
- Tracks and provides accurate sales information to company management
- Provides accurate and timely submittal of sales orders and job notes to appropriate order processing and technical staff
- Makes necessary sales presentations to customers and management as requested
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered
- Consistently work with management to develop a competitive pricing structure
- Research and obtain information on position specific training opportunities
- Exceed all company sales goals and objectives as it relates to this position
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management
The Account Manager will be accountable to the President. Secondary accountability will be to the other management team members, employees and customers of the company.
The Account Manager shall possess a four-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis in business, marketing or engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of sales or service of electronics equipment. The Account Manager should possess knowledge of customer relations, marketing and communications, and project management.
It is expected that this position will require a moderate to considerable amount of travel to customer and vendor sites.
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate planning, organizing and implementing skills which allow the successful completion of a project by a specific due date.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations.
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- Valid and current driver’s license.
- Must be able to work independently and able to plan and execute a schedule.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Requirements:
- Employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of objects is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by supervisors or management to perform other instructions and duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Sales Assistant- Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- September 22
Early Education TeacherCommunity 54:13 dba Children's Promise Centers
- Albuquerque, New Mexico
- September 21
Community Development Manager (Non-profit Outside Sales)Children of the Nations
- Seattle, Washington
- September 20
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
PrincipalRiver City Believers Academy
- San Antonio, Texas
- September 11
Systems Electronics, Inc.
Systems Electronics has been providing communications and security/safety systems for more than 40 years. We work with our clients to discover the best solution and then implement that solution, with follow-on service being why our clients tell others. More...