Northshore Christian Church and Academy seeks a certified and qualified Human Resources Manager. This position is responsible to ensure ongoing organizational stability and operational excellence by directing and coordinating all aspects of human resources. The most successful candidate for this position will have significant HR generalist level or three-years minimum senior level experience in human resources. The ideal candidate will have this experience combined with a deep love for God and others.
Email resume and interest letter detailing how your experience and personal desire to fulfill this role would assist in leading Northshore in the years to come. firstname.lastname@example.org
Northshore Christian Academy is a non-denominational Christian school located 27 miles north of Seattle, Washington. NCA has a modern campus on 33 acres overlooking the Puget Sound and Cascade Mountains, with a 975 student body and 1,400 member church.
NCC’s strengths are your Opportunities!
Benefits of being part of the awesome team at
Northshore Christian Church:
Northshore’s mission and purpose is expressed by our vision statement – Loving God, Loving People, Disciples Making Disciples.
Our vision is to create a relational environment for the purpose of making disciples who can make disciples. Our dream is to reach the world one person at a time.
Northshore’s culture fosters sharing the truth of Christ, connecting people to real community in Christ and growing in the image of Christ.
Northshore Christian Academy:
- LOVE – Our school, located in a beautiful setting near the Boeing Everett Plant, focuses on the love of Jesus Christ in our teaching and school management.
- Longevity – Our faculty and staff stay here – It is a wonderful place to work long term.
- Northshore Christian Church and Academy - Strong, positive, and supportive organization.
Northshore Christian Academy partners with families to provide a superior Christian education developing spiritual, academic, and personal excellence in a Christ-centered environment. Our Academy filters all learning through a Biblical world-view that recognizes Christ as Creator and Lord. We endeavor to train students spiritually, academically, and personally. Northshore integrates faith and learning as we educate and equip the whole child to impact a changing world for the glory of God. The entire process of education is used by the Holy Spirit to bring students into fellowship with God, develop a Christ-like mind, and to train them in godly living, so that they can fulfill God’s total purpose for their lives personally and vocationally.
- The most successful candidate for this position will have significant HR generalist level or three-year minimum senior level experience in human resources.
- PHR, SPHR, or equivalent HR Certification preferred.
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations preferred.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs.
- Shall attend Northshore Christian Church and subscribe to the Northshore Christian Churches statement of Faith
For more information or to apply online, go to: http://www.northshorechristian.org/employment/
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Benefits & Compensation SpecialistWorldVenture
- Littleton, Colorado
- September 23
International Talent ManagementCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- September 21
Human Resources DirectorAspen Group
- Frankfort, Illinois
- September 7
Elementary School Teachers in China - Still Interviewing!Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- July 4
Northshore Christian Church & Academy
Northshore Christian Church and Academy is a non-denominational church and Christian school located 27 miles north of Seattle, Washington. Northshore has a modern campus on 33 acres overlooking the Puget Sound and Cascade Mountains, with a 975 student body and 1,400 member church. More...