Bible League International serves the under-resourced Church globally through the provision of Bibles, biblical resources, and training to transform lives worldwide through God’s Word.
We are currently seeking a Vice President of Church Relations and U.S. Ministry. This person will be responsible for strategically developing, cultivating, and increasing church relations with three major objectives:
- To build awareness of Bible League International ministry among U.S. churches and ministry partners.
- To build strategic partnerships with U.S. churches to generate financial and prayer support for BLI ministry programs of evangelism and discipleship worldwide.
- To provide Bibles, biblical resources, and training for U.S. under-resourced churches.
Fulfilling church relations objectives will be accomplished by meeting with denominational leaders, pastors, and church leaders, by speaking at church meetings and in worship services, by providing current and relevant communication, and networking with
church leaders and congregations to increase the financial support needed to carry out Bible League International’s mission and strategies to equip the under-resourced Church worldwide. The VP of Church Relations and U.S. Ministry will have a portfolio of
carrying out the above duties in the region of IL, IN, WI and MI and will also provide oversight to a team of individuals, involved in carrying out this work in regions across the U.S.
- Must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, the capacity to talk about his or her faith, and significant appreciation for and knowledge about the Bible. Must also subscribe to our corporate Statement of Faith.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or relative degree. Theological degree is preferred.
- 5 to 8 years work experience in development of strong relationships / partnerships within large churches. Demonstrated track record of revenue generation, solicitation and within Christian churches and communities.
- Experience at a high level of organizational leadership including effective participation in leadership teams, facilitating team work, establishing work priorities, supervising, establishing and managing priorities, and creating and presenting reports.
- Must be able and willing to travel domestically and internationally.
- Must have a well-developed understanding of nonprofit fund raising and its rationale which can be clearly articulated.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills. Experienced public speaker.
- Must be a goal-oriented person. Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage a team effectively and create a positive work environment.
Bible League International offers: medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, 401k, paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please indicate “VP of Church Relations and US Ministry” in the subject line. Visit www.bibleleague.org for more information.