Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros.! We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with
quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for motivated and hard-working candidates to fill open Retail Sales Associate positions.
In this position, you will work in one of our Travel Center stores, delivering fast and friendly service to our customers – always with a smile. We offer competitive compensation, including benefits, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want
a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Retail Sales Associate, you will play a key role in our mission to be the friendliest and cleanest travel center chain in the United States. This will include delighting our guests by providing them with a clean, inviting, and fully-stocked store, and
by giving them the most helpful and professional customer service possible.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Greeting every guest with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back
- Operating a point-of-sale cash register
- Checking in vendors and signing for gas/diesel deliveries
- Bagging ice
- Building displays
- Wiping down gas pumps
- Restocking store items on shelves, deli bar, roller grill, coolers, and freezers
- Emptying trash containers
- Cleaning rest rooms and showers
- Picking up outside trash and sweeping the lot
- Ordering merchandise and supplies
- Attending regularly scheduled team meetings
- Performing all duties assigned by your management team
As a Retail Sales Associate, you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times. We do not allow full beards, body piercing, or tongue posts. Candidates may
have a single visible earring, and hair must be neatly groomed and of a natural color – no radical dyes or hair styles will be allowed, and gentlemen must have their hair up off of the collar.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Willingness and ability to learn
- Strong team-working skills
- Willingness to adhere to the dress code and to maintain a high level of personal hygiene
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
- Willingness to undergo a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check
As a Retail Sales Associate with Sapp Bros., you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication,
and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
- Two Health Insurance options
- Dental with vision discount
- Life insurance
- Prescription plan
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation program
- Holiday pay
- Education assistance program
- Payroll direct deposit
- Gasoline and diesel discount of .05 per gallon
- Store and restaurant discount of 10%
- Career Advancement-We promote from within!