Scooter's is Looking for Amazing People to Join Our Talented Team of Baristas! Our people love their jobs and appreciate the chance to grow within the Scooter's family. In fact, our most successful managers have started out working as baristas - gaining valuable insight that helps them to understand our culture, our products and how we expect our customers to be treated.We take pride in the quality of our coffee and other products, so all baristas go through an intensive training process to learn the art of crafting our drinks. Most importantly, we look for employees who enjoy people and interacting with our customers. If that is you, we’d love to hear from you! Position Purpose: Create a memorable experience for each and every customer by providing fast and friendly service, quality products and a clean, safe store environment. Areas of Accountability: The responsibilities of a barista are divided into three roles (Greeter, Barista, Superglue), and it is necessary for each team member to be able to function in each of these roles.All Baristas must:
- Greet each customer that enters the store within 15 seconds with a verbal or non-verbal greeting, smile, and eye contact.
- Proactively engage the customer in conversation.
- Seek opportunities to educate and suggestively sell.
- Execute all company initiatives.
- Greet and interact with customers, direct customer flow, prepare and deliver product, operate the cash register, control cash, and keep store clean.
- Welcome questions and educate customers.
- Learn customer's name and drink preference.
- Solicit order, ring up sale and provide correct change in a timely fashion.
- Manage cash drawer, verify starting cash, count down and complete end-of-shift paperwork, place shift deposit in safe.
- Direct customer to pick-up area.
- Thank customer for coming to Scooter's.
- Make and pour drip brew.
- Make espresso drinks, smoothies and other related products.
- Deliver drinks in less than 3 minutes, interact with customers, and keep store clean.
- Talk with customer while making drinks, time permitting.
- Expedite customer orders.
- Operate espresso machine and video screen.
- Batch like drinks together.
- Identify each drink upon delivery.
- Make all drinks according to Scooter's Coffee recipes.
- Serve beverages that look attractive, no spills or overflowing whip cream.
- Fill food orders, restock food, beans and merchandise.
- Restock all areas to ensure smooth flow (e.g., cooler mix, whip, flavor shots, milk, food, packaging and mixing stations).
- Talk with customers in seating area, time permitting.
- Package bulk beans.
- Maintain condiment stations and clean tables in a timely fashion.
- Complete all side jobs and checklists.
- Keep Barista area, guest area, workstation, bathrooms, and back counter areas clean in a timely fashion.
Physical Demands: The physical requirements for this position are hearing, speaking, seeing, bending, reaching, lifting up to 30 pounds, and being able to stand for 4 to 8 hours, or the ability to accomplish the physical requirements with
or without reasonable accommodations
Job Type: Part-time
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTORProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Data EntryPrivate Profile
- San Antonio, Texas
- September 26
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Director of Medicines ProgramMAP International
- Brunswick, Georgia
- September 1
Scooter's is Looking for Amazing People to Join Our Talented Team of Baristas! Our people love their jobs and appreciate the chance to grow within the Scooter's family. In fact, our most successful managers have started out working as baristas - gaining valuable insight that helps them to understand our culture, our products and how we expect our customers to be treated.We take pride in the quality of our coffee and other products, so all baristas go through an intensive training process to learn the art of crafting our drin More...