Care Centers Management Consulting is seeking an individual for the position of Director of Office Services who is responsible for overall front office activities, including reception area, mail, office purchase requests and coordinating all office cleaning.
Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for providing travel and office meeting arrangements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop an in-depth working knowledge of Care Centers Management Consulting’s Office Services for the company and client facilities. Analyze processes for opportunities to reduce costs while maintaining quality, customer satisfaction, and regulatory compliance.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the Office Administration Department.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing and budgetary restrictions.
- Responsible for the company’s day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Oversee monthly reporting completion and accuracy.
- Manage internal office staff relations.
- Ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment.
- Legally and safely operate automotive equipment. Be able to adhere to and comply with any application company guidelines to enable coverage under the vehicle policy.
To Apply, please send your resume to:
Care Centers Management Consulting, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
2020 Northpark, Ste 2D
Johnson City, TN 37604
- At least five years of previous experience in office management.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Great attention to detail, inquisitive, and self-disciplined.