Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Regnery Publishing, the country’s leading publisher of conservative books, is seeking a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to support and grow our publishing program.
Since Henry Regnery founded the company back in 1947, Regnery Publishing has focused on publishing provocative, news-driven books. Regnery combines a passion for conservative principles with the talent to create best-selling books. Our books are featured
in retail outlets throughout the world and on the most widely viewed and read media outlets.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will:
- Produce and distribute daily and weekly sales reports and analysis
- Assist the Sales Manager with updating book metadata and researching competitive titles
- Assist the Marketing Manager with developing and distributing marketing collateral
- Analyze sales trends by author, publisher, and genre
- Enter contract details into a database and track a title’s benchmarks
- Upload digital review copies and ebook files
- Monitor inventory levels and track sales trends
- Post and update content on Regnery’s website
- Assist in planning and managing exhibit booths and book signings at local events
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator reports to the Sales Manager and may have additional projects assigned by the Vice President of Sales & Marketing or the Publisher.
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, political science, or a related field with 1+ years of sales, marketing, or book retail experience. Data entry experience is highly important to this position. The preferred candidate
will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be well organized and motivated with great attention to detail.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k with company match, and a rewarding work environment. Our wages are competitive. We provide training, good work/life balance,
and the opportunity to thrive in a growing business. Our offices are conveniently located on Capitol Hill within easy walking distance of Union Station. Regnery Publishing is a division of Salem Media Group, America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet
content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values.