ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Salem Media Group in Hawaii is looking for a dynamic Full-Time Promotions Assistant that will make a full contribution to the success of the Marketing/Promotion, Programming and Sales Departments by being an effective team member; assist with executing station
promotions from inception to completion; assist and coordinate general Marketing and Promotion Department functions in a timely manner; and assist by working directly with our Web Developer to insure our web content is accurate and up-to-date.
The Promotions Assistant will work alongside the Promotions Director. Daily activity will include, but not be limited to: assisting with writing proposals and copy, event and promotional planning and execution, creating contesting, actively seeking promotional
partnerships, auditing station websites and communicating necessary changes directly to the Web Developer, as well as various administrative duties. This position involves evening and weekend responsibilities.
- Experience in planning and executing promotional events preferred
- Organized individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong computer skills required including copy writing, web development, and photo editing and presentation design preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Team player
No phone calls please. Local applicants only please.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer