Our fast growing and dynamic non-profit is seeking a passionate strategist and executer to be the online expert on our Oxygen365.com website and app. You’ll be the product “owner” and collaborate with internal and external partners to establish seamless and effective CRM campaigns including personalized emails, landing pages and e-commerce. You’ll be creating and delivering strategic digital solutions that help grow traffic and maximize conversions and engagement. If you’re interested in making a difference in the world, and have metrics-driven marketing talents, we’d love for you to be part of our groundbreaking team.
Reports to: Head of Marketing & Product Development
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Create, plan and execute on engagement strategies and product marketing for Oxygen365.com’s unique blended learning products.
- Work with the Marketing team to grow Oxygen365.com by way of building traffic, maximizing engagement and increasing conversions.
- Interpret customer data and interactions to drive conversions to online subscriptions.
- Drive product insights to continually improve metrics around online usage and satisfaction.
- Develop and execute highly personalized consumer experiences across digital channels.
- Create, write and design effective emails that use CRM strategies to create events and maximize conversions.
- Work with designers and writers to develop on-brand merchandising and results-oriented graphics.
- Assist content developers in online implementation of new products and in presentation that exceeds engagement goals.
- Report to management on the analytics associated with the website including Google Analytics, SumoMe and InfusionSoft––and make strategic recommendations for improvement.
- Manage all aspects of the Oxygen365 website and app, creating and maintaining back-end functionality and front-end usability. Work with outside vendors to ensure seamless code integration, API connections, up-time, and the back-end integrity of the website.
- Ensure that the email automation offered by our InfusionSoft software and supported by our offsite vendor, is implemented well, functioning properly, and providing customers with great communication.
We’re looking for someone with at least 2-3 years experience in digital marketing (or website management) with a killer work ethic, polished communication skills, positive energy and a passion for a fast-paced, goal oriented environment. A background in marketing, technology or online learning is essential. We’re specifically interested in the follow traits.
You’re a Strong Communicator: You have a thorough knowledge of visual and written communications including key message, audience and purpose, and brand personality. You have a good eye for copy and design and understand the power of aesthetics to move people to action. You will guide marketing graphic designers and writers to create an excellent online user experience that looks great, is easy to use.
You’re Data Savvy: You know how to translate numbers into insights. You’re curious about data and love to tinker by dialing-in to make them even better. Create and implement ideas with an eye toward research, development, testing and reiterating the successes—metrics driven decision-making.
You’re Marketing Savvy: You understand the concepts of Goals, Objectives, Strategies, and Tactics to develop digital solutions that produce results.
You’re collaborative but self-directed: You’re able to forge relationships both face-to-face and digitally, and effectively collaborate and work with a variety of team members. You also understand and value collaboration in a start-up business environment.
You’re Results Oriented: You’re willing to take initiative to follow-up on the results, effectiveness and metrics associated with your work.
You will work with our Operations Team: You will work with our Operations team to support their ownership of the online Event portal including functionality of the site and helping them exceed their registration goals. Provide advice to operations as to their implementation of brand standards on outward facing customer communications. Upload content and emails into the marketing automation system and make sure it functions properly.
- Experience: Must have min. 2-3 years experience working in Digital Marketing &/or the management of a website.
- Digital aptitude: Understand the tenets of social networking, and be confident in using digital tools for sharing digital imagery and video online.
- Software knowledge: Expertise in InfusionSoft or other marketing automation or CRM software required. Experience with WordPress or other web software, Microsoft Office, and project management software such as Basecamp or Trello
- Education: Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or digital oriented certificate is preferred.
- Culture fit: Must be in agreement and support Stronger Families Mission and Value statements
Applicants: Please submit a cover letter and resume to Jan Bowe at Jan.Bowe@StrongerFamilies.org. Please indicate which position you are applying for in your cover letter. Describe your experience/skill set match, why you are interested in working for a faith based/non-profit organization that supports marriage and family, and your salary expectations.
Visit our website at strongerfamilies.org. To learn more about our products and services visit oxygen365.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Needs ProcessorSamaritan Ministries International
- Peoria, Illinois
- December 7
Tax Manager - Camarillo, CASalem Media Group
- Camarillo, California
- December 6
Administrative Manager/Office ManagerNorthEast of the Well
- Santa Ana, California
- December 5
Programming Assistant/Board Op- Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- December 5
We are a Christian faith-based nonprofit organization that provides life-changing marriage and family-life education programs and support services. Our commitment is to help families and individuals build healthy relationships and strong families. Special outreach to wounded/active military, law enforcement, first responder, and low income families.More...