Medical Benevolence Foundation
The Medical Benevolence Foundation (MBF) proclaims and demonstrates the gospel of Jesus Christ by encouraging and supporting the healing ministries of our world-wide partners.
MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE / PART-TIME
1. 2 - 5 years’ experience, preferably in a non-profit organization
2. Knowledge of donor management and communication systems and tactics
3. Knowledge of fundraising particularly as related to direct mail and other approaches
4. Skilled in basic and advanced word processing, including mail merge
5. Computer skills are essential with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point and Outlook
6. Strong writing skills
7. Some graphic design skills preferred
8. Familiarity with Presbyterian congregations, structure and culture
9. Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills – team player; high integrity
10. Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and complete projects in a timely manner
Salary Range: commensurate with experience
Summary of Responsibilities and Relationships
1. The Associate for Marketing/Development will participate in:
a. development activities for church and individual donors
b. lead the Alternative Giving Program;
c. be an integral a part of MBF’s mass and group communication programs;
d. lead MBF’s donor communications activities
2. The Associate will be a committed Christian, active in a local church and committed to the principles and policies of the Medical Benevolence Foundation.
3. The Associate will work collaboratively and collegially with all MBF staff.
• Work with individual and church donors at non-personalized levels using group communications and mail-merge systems to thank, educate, and challenge donors to stepped-up giving and participation;
• Manage the Alternative Giving Program;
• Work with the Director of Marketing to write, design and produce direct mail appeals, donor communications, some proposals and grants
• Work with Marketing Associate to manage donor mailing lists and donor database files
• Be staff lead in working with Disciples Data Inc. on donor/contact management;
• Assist Marketing and other funds development staff with development of needed materials and resources
• Assist Marketing efforts to acquire new church and individual donors.
• Other duties as may be assigned
The Associate for Marketing is accountable to the Director of Marketing.
An annual performance evaluation of the Associate will be performed by the Director of Marketing.
Please mail or email resume, cover letter and three writing samples to:
If emailing, please put Associate Marketing/Development in the subject line.
Director of Marketing
10707 Corporate Drive
Stafford, TX 77477
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Sales and Marketing CoordinatorCRISTA Ministries
- Shoreline, Washington
- October 26
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- October 26
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Digital MarketerCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 4
MBF-Medical Benevolence Foundation
The Medical Benevolence Foundation (MBF) proclaims and demonstrates the gospel of Jesus Christ by encouraging and supporting the healing ministries of our world-wide partners. For 50 years MBF has been mobilizing and leading churches in the U.S. to equip the Presbyterian Church in developing countries with skills and resources for medical ministry. Our goal is to preach the gospel as we care for the health needs of the poorest of the poor throughout the world. Why do we feel God is leading us to do this? We know that healthcare is the single More...