High Point 963 is a full service travel agency that primarily helps churches and missions organizations with their travel. We have been in business for over 25 years and thrive on taking the difficult pieces of travel off of our clients. We have served over half a million people since our inception. For more information, please go to highpoint963.com.
Ground Coordinator Job Profile and Description
The ground coordinator works in conjunction with our sales team and multiple vendors to manage the entire process of trips by treating each trip as a unique and defined project. This process includes, but is not limited to receiving, processing and sending quotes, arranging for the booking of vehicles, tracking payments of clients and due dates for vendors, managing deadlines and preparing final travel documents for the client. The ground coordinator is also encouraged to build relationships with our vendors. This is a highly administrative job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive all quote requests for the sales team and find appropriate vendors to obtain price quotes.
- Input all price quotes into our system and notify the sales team when their quote is processed.
- Answering phone calls/emails from the sales team enquiring on the travel information.
- Work with our vendors to book vehicles for our clients.
- Tracking all payments from clients and inputting them into the system.
- Keep up to date on all vendor related due dates for payment and required information.
- Help to secure needed itinerary information so that correct itineraries can be sent to vendors.
- Book all needed driver’s lodging and relaying the information to the needed vendor.
- Problem solve when difficult circumstances arise in order to serve the client and minimize losses
- Be able to handle 150+ emails per day on average.
Skills and Specifications
- A mindset that wants to help others.
- High multitasking skills
- Good organization, time management and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to take ownership and lead the process from beginning to end.
- Above average math skills or basic accounting understanding is desired.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Able to handle multiple personalities and expectations.
- Flexible to operate under pressure.
- Proficient on a MAC Computer
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Able to prioritize tasks well
- Pays high attention to detail
- Willing to learn
- Experience as a participant on a church trip or mission trip is very important.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Customer ServicePrivate Profile
- Stafford, Virginia
- December 9
Accounts Payable & Finance ClerkCityteam
- San Jose, California
- December 7
Needs ProcessorSamaritan Ministries International
- Peoria, Illinois
- December 7
Administrative Manager/Office ManagerNorthEast of the Well
- Santa Ana, California
- December 5
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member o More...