Bible League International serves the under-resourced Church globally through the provision of Bibles, biblical resources, and training to transform lives worldwide through God’s Word.
We are currently seeking a Donor Research Specialist in our international headquarters office located in the south Chicago suburb of Crete, IL. This individual will identify and profile individual, corporate, and foundation donors, and research prospects
for major gifts and annual support. The Donor Research Specialist will provide written reports about specific donors and prospects, containing analysis of information gathered from public and internal sources to determine willingness and ability to donate.
Researcher is expected to use initiative and sound judgment in carrying-out related responsibilities within the framework of Development’s policies and procedures. This position will work primarily with donors identified for middle and major donor cultivation.
- Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our Statement of Faith and conduct him/herself in a Christ-like manner.
- Extensive computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft office software, use of donor databases, and searching on-line databases and the Internet.
- Understanding of the donor cultivation cycle. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a direct donor fundraising capacity.
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Committed to meeting goals, plans and schedules.
- Experience in project and program planning.
- Able to handle all matters with a high degree of confidentiality.
- Positive attitude, willingly and graciously taking on responsibility.
- Familiarity with the overall ministry of Bible League.
Bible League International offers: medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, 401k, paid holidays and Paid Time Off.
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please indicate “Donor Research Specialist” in the subject line. Visit www.bibleleague.org for more information.