As the Part-Time Social Media Guru, you will be responsible for day-to-day execution of social media initiatives for Salem Media Group.
Candidates should have strong creative writing and verbal communication skills, as well as knowledge of the digital media environment. Candidates should feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a can-do attitude.
- Develop, post, and schedule messaging across social media channels on a daily basis.
- Track social media content
- Engage with followers and monitor conversations across social media channels
- Utilize analytics platforms and survey competitive landscape to share insights and trends
- Research affiliate websites and corresponding platforms for improved coverage, rating and effectiveness
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms: LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Snapchat, YouTube etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
- Familiarity with social media analytics and scheduling platforms
- Excellent creative writing and communication skills
- A passion for the social media world
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) experience a plus