Our 3 station radio cluster is currently searching for a Board Operator who exemplifies leadership, achievement and team spirit.
Position Type: Part-Time
Performs activities in the radio studio and control room to ensure technical quality of sound for programs originating in the studio from syndications or from remote pickup points.
• Regulates timing of programs, operates syndicated programming and plays commercials.
• Off-air support of commercial production, dubbing music to hard disk and programming automation computers.
• Monitors and updates weather, traffic, and news reports into automation equipment.
• Performs on-air announcements or shifts as assigned.
• Assist with remote appearances
• Takes transmitter readings and maintains transmitter logs
• Other duties to be assigned
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Job Requirements: Responsible for the successful execution of all programming elements, phone screener software, audio boards, audio recording equipment, ISDN, and TELCO systems and remote transmitter monitoring equipment is a plus. Candidate
must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
Contact: Please visit our website at www.salemmedia.com, click on career and apply online.