The successful candidate will be involved in the entire editorial process for the development of CEF ministry materials and other CEF publications. He/she will assist in the development and editing of CEF literature and other CEF products and materials.
- Meets regularly for planning and scheduling curriculum materials and other projects within literature development.
- Follows established editorial and organizational policies, practices and procedures.
- Ensures accuracy and quality standards are met along with individual deadlines and participates in “Continual Process Improvement”.
- Participates in the writing of Bible lessons and other materials.
- Assists with developing, editing and proofreading other projects where needed.
- Helps organize and maintain the filing system for current literature projects and archival materials.
- Performs additional duties or special assignments as requested by the Creative Services Supervisor.
Essential Job Functions
- Organizational ability
- Excellent language skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative writing ability
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Familiarity with Windows format, particularly the use of all Microsoft Office products
- Team Player
- Time management ability