Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale, Inc. seeks a leader who is called to Christian ministry and who share our passion and responsibility to make disciples.
Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale, is a vibrant and healthy church. Over 18,000 adults participate weekly in weekend and mid-week Bible studies at one of our 10 regional campus locations. Additionally, approximately 10,000 viewers from around the world watch
our weekly church service online.
We are seeking a Director of Human Resources with a proven track record in human resources and strategic planning.
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, and coordinating projects. A successful applicant should have a proven track record in leading and managing activities to support Benefits, HRIS, Payroll, Training
and Development and HR Generalists. In addition, be able to manage the development of a cost-effective department while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within all Calvary’s ministries (i.e.: Calvary
Christian Academy, 4KIDS, ReachFM Radio, etc.).
If you are the person we are looking for you'll be:
- A self-starter, fast thinker, able to communicate at an executive level, pastoral level to general staff level, high performance team leader with integrity and believes in Jesus Christ.
- Possess proven superior knowledge in human resources, legislation changes, benefits, leadership and organizational development, art of negotiation, interpersonal, communication, reporting analysis, and presentation skills.
- Be able to develop and implement human resource policies, procedures and programs, to ensure legal compliance.
- Provide guidance and support for effective management and employee relations.
- Act as the liaison between staff issues, Pastors and Executive Team, and is responsible for overseeing the human resources team and managing various aspects of the daily human resource function.
Given the nature of these roles, the successful applicant will be in meetings 75% of the time. Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale offers a competitive salary based on experience and proven track record.
If you are interested, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2401 West Cypress Creek Rd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309