Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale, Inc. seeks a leader who is called to Christian ministry and who shares our passion and responsibility to make disciples.Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale is a vibrant and healthy church. Over 18,000 adults participate weekly
in weekend and mid-week Bible studies at one of our 10 regional campus locations. Additionally, approximately 10,000 viewers from around the world watch our weekly church service online.
The Director of Finance will provide vision, leadership, planning, and coordination of projects. A successful applicant should have a proven track record of leading and coaching a Finance Team of at least 16 and managing a budget of over $70 million dollars.
Also, be able to manage external and internal audits, improve processes, develop and oversee business models, and develop the finance team goals that fully align with Calvary’s objectives.
If you are the person we are looking for, you will be:
ü A self-starter, fast thinker, able to communicate at an executive level, pastoral level to general staff level, high performance team leader with integrity and believes in Jesus Christ.
- Possess proven superior knowledge in accounting, payroll, financial systems, financial controls, cash and risk management, leadership, legislation changes, management reporting, budgeting and financial modeling, forecasting, strategic thinking and planning
skills, and operational effectiveness.
- Act as a liaison between Pastors, Executive Team, Board Members and church donors. Build and maintain relationships with our bank and audit representatives.
- Be able to ensure legal compliance.
- Have a sound knowledge of compliance regulations for the not-for-profit sector.
- Provide guidance and support for effective management of various stakeholders.
- Responsible for overseeing the accounting team and managing various aspects of the daily accounting function.
Calvary Chapel Fort Lauderdale offers a competitive salary based on experience and proven track record.
If you are interested, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2401 West Cypress Creek Rd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309