We are looking for highly motivated Executive Administrative Assistant to assist our Chief Executive Officer in a wide range of tasks. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, has a strong work ethic, can learn new tasks quickly, and is not afraid to
take initiative. Although we are a 29-year-old company, we have grown considerably since 2008. We are in need of a capable Executive Administrative Assistant to help us continue that success.
This job will begin as a part time position, but has the potential to grow to full time if employee shows a high level of skill and work ethic.
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and
money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
The role of Executive Administrative Assistant is a vital role at High Point. There are two main areas of focus for this position.
1) Protect the time of the CEO though the organization and management of his e-mail, calendar and day-to-day tasks.
- Review, organize and distribute incoming and outgoing e-mail
- Schedule meetings, appointments and day-to-day activities for CEO
- Answer the CEO’s incoming phone calls
- Attend meetings on behalf of CEO
2) Assist the CEO with projects as needed. This could include a wide range of tasks.
- Event Planning – Coordination of our Annual Meeting, Directors Retreat, Quarterly Celebrations, etc.
- Research for various projects
- Data Entry
- Handle some of the basic office upkeep and inventory management
- Any other applicable duties as needed, as may be assigned by the CEO, CFO, or other Director.
- 2 years of previous experience is an administrative position
- Previous experience working with ministries and/or churches is a plus
- Previous experience in the travel industry is a plus
- High attention to detail
- Type at least 50 wpm
- Able to prioritize tasks well
- Willing to take initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Computer Skills - Must have the ability to navigate through most of the Microsoft Office applications as well as our database. This requires an above beginner level of computer competency.
- High integrity
- Strong work ethic
- A heart to serve others
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Teachable and able to learn new things
- Ability to work within our team
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 10am - 3:00 pm
Hours/week: 20-30 hours per week
Compensation: $15 per hour