To support the International Ministries by handling the administrative tasks associated with the work of Every Generation Ministries, whose mission is to “transform children in Christ through His Church” around the world. The International Ministries Assistant
will work directly with the EGM International Ministries leadership team, including the National Ministriy Builder, Leadership Developer and Curriculum Coordinator.
Level/ Salary Range: $15-$18/hour depending upon qualifications and experience.
Paid holidays, vacation and sick time in accordance with the EGM Policy Manual. Medical-individual policy up to $450, or $150 opt out. Dental and Vision available at employee’s expense
Position Type: Full Time
Hours: 40 hours/week
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:30am-5:00pm (Including ½ hour lunch) Nonexempt
Time Commitment: N/A
Travel Required: No
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide administrative support to EGM International Ministries leadership team, including the National Ministriy Builder, Leadership Developer and Curriculum Coordinator, including but not limited to:
- Assisting with receiving and responding to all correspondence and communication, including formal communication as well as email
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining an accurate calendar
- Organizing and preparing meeting agendas, notes and minutes
- Preparing expense reports and reconciling credit card statements
- Preparing training materials, teaching notes and Power point presentations
- Facilitating effective communication between members of the International Ministries staff team and President of Every Generation Ministries.
- Travel arrangements
Work with the EGM-US team to coordinate the annual staff Summit.
Monitor the timely receipt of monthly Financial Reports and Expense Reimbursement Reports. Quarterly Ministry Reports and Statistical Reports from national ministry teams and International Ministries staff members
Maintain the international staff directory
Coordinate the International Ministries training events and staff meetings, including planning, preparation and follow up.
Update the EGM master calendar with all country and regional events or travel
Participate in the administrative preparation of the annual fund development event (Spring Swing)
Attend periodic meetings of the International Ministries staff as requested, taking notes and preparing written reports related to these meetings
Attend weekly staff meetings
Answer the phones on an as-needed basis
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
A well-qualified applicant will…..
- Be a committed Christian involved in a local church
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced, Christian work environment with meaningful organizational objectives
- Possess exceptional organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, moving each to successful completion according to established deadlines
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have knowledge of and experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, spreadsheets, record and file management as well as other general office procedures and terminology
- Be proficient in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Publisher and MS PowerPoint (Knowledge of ETapestry relationship management database is a plus but not required)
- Cross-cultural experience and language skills are a plus but not required