At Every Generation Ministries (EGM), we believe in the transforming power of the gospel. We have a burning desire to see every child experience the love of Christ and the new life He has for them. EGM is being used by God to transform children in Christ through His Church. EGM is a non-profit organization that is supported by the faithful gifts of God’s people. A crucial element in the ministry is the development of partnerships between churches, foundations and individuals in the United States and ministry partners around the world. The ministry’s development work focuses on strengthening existing partnerships and creating new ones. The Ministry Advancement Administrator will be a vital member of the Ministry Advancement team, offering administrative support in fund development and communications. In addition, the Ministry Advancement Administrator will develop relationships with churches, missions committees, major donors, foundations and interested individuals through planning and executing high quality, God-honoring events that inform and involve ministry partners in all that God is doing in the lives of children through EGM.
Reports to: Ministry Advancement Motivator
Level/ Salary Range: $15-$17/hour
Paid holidays, vacation and sick time in accordance with the EGM Policy Manual.
Medical-individual policy up to $450, or $150 opt out
Dental and Vision available at employee’s expense
Position Type: Full Time
Hours: 40 / Week
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:30am-5:00pm (including ½ hour lunch) Nonexempt
Time Commitment: 2 Years
Travel Required: Yes (Estimated 5-10% Annual Domestic Travel)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Serves as the primary EGM representative in the planning and execution of all fund development events in the U.S. (specifically responsible for the Spring Swing and Swing Fore Children)
- Recruits volunteer event committee members to help plan and execute successful events.
- Participates in all event committee meetings and help guide the committees to effective event planning.
- Develops and executes a targeted communications plan for each event including save-the-date, invitation, reminder, thank you and follow up communications, incorporating online, telephone and mailing methods.
- Works with the event committees to create the content and schedule for event programs.
- Serves as the primary liaison between EGM, the event committees and all vendors associated with each event.
- Formulates and operates within an approved budget for each event.
Provides administrative support to the Ministry Advancement Motivator and Ministry Advancement Team.
- Tracks progress of the annual communications plan and fund development plan.
- Assist the Ministry Advancement Motivator with correspondence, calendar, travel and other administrative tasks.
- E-Tapestry administrator responsible for generation of fund development reports and communications projects.
Provide administrative support for the short-term ministry programs.
Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- All of the general qualifications found in the EGM Ministry Manual.
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) the EGM vision and ministry passion to new people in a succinct, creative and compelling manner.
- Experience with social media platforms, web and internet-based communications including and awareness of new/emerging technologies and how to use them.
- Works well and accurately under pressure; ability to deliver to deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detail-oriented and committed to excellence.
- Proficiency with Facebook, Instagram as well as software applications including MS Office; familiarity with html and web editing skills.
- Self-motivated, organized and able to implement a written communications and fund development plan.
- Enthusiastic, confident and emotional energy needed to pioneer and develop new contacts and relationships.
- Able to accept and manage rejection from disinterested parties.
- Willing to travel domestically and share about experiences with others.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
Administrative Assistant to Dean's SuiteTrinity Law School
- Deerfield, California
- October 13
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Administrative AssistantCanyonville Christian Academy
- Canyonville, Oregon
- October 10
Every Generation Ministries
In response to God’s love for children and for His Church, Every Generation Ministries (EGM) was founded in 1993 to transform children in Christ through His Church.
The ministry found its beginning in Poland, but over the last 23 years, has expanded to work in 13 countries on four continents. EGM currently has work in Belarus, Hungary, Egypt, Poland, Romania, Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ukraine, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and in U.S. Hispanic churches. There are over 25,000 childre More...