CARE CENTERS MANAGEMENT CONSULTING, INC.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
The position of Senior Financial Analyst will perform financial analysis and provide recommendations and solutions for improving business performance. This is a newly created position that will enhance the spectrum of services offered by the company to its client facilities. This position reports to the Manager of Budget Development and Compliance.
- Analyze reimbursement rates from third-party payers and determine the profit margin for each payer. Develop routine reporting of rates and profit margins for each payer.
- Analyze ancillary costs such as therapies and pharmaceuticals. Identify cost drivers and better ways of managing costs and/or associated revenues/reimbursements.
- Analyze variances in sales and variable costs by using rate-volume-mix analysis. Educate managers as needed on rate-volume-mix, and interpret the analysis including implications for day-to-day operating activities. Participate in other variance analysis as needed.
- Develop an in-depth working knowledge of operations and clinical processes. Analyze processes for opportunities to reduce costs while maintaining quality, customer satisfaction, and regulatory compliance. Collaborate with operations and clinical managers on findings. Prepare reports to demonstrate findings and conclusions, and present to management to obtain approval for proposed process improvements.
- Participate in capital budgeting and evaluation of capital projects and expenditures as needed. Prepare models to calculate net present value and related analyses. Develop analyses to improve lease-versus-buy decisions, including development of models to demonstrate the interest rate implicit in leases and models to demonstrate any net advantage to leasing.
- Participate in the semi-annual budgeting process. Assist the Manager of Budget Development and Compliance in developing and implementing mechanisms as needed to assist front-line supervisors and employees in complying with budget requirements.
- Assist the Manager of Budget Development and Compliance in value-based management initiatives, including development of a valuation model and development of value-based performance metrics and goals for managers and staff throughout the organization.
- Develop month-end management reporting routines. Work closely with the Manager of Budget Development and Compliance to determine what reporting is needed.
- Exhibit flexibility and willingness to take on new responsibilities and assignments as they are identified and to assist with various ad hoc projects as needed
If interested in this opportunity, please send resume with salary history to:
Care Centers Management Consulting, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
2020 Northpark, Ste 2E
Johnson City, TN 37604
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of business/finance experience, including relevant experience in financial analysis
- Proficiency in data analysis and financial reporting
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including ability to use pivot tables
- Great attention to detail, inquisitive, and self-disciplined
- Occasional travel, including overnight travel, to client facility locations
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Accounting ManagerFirst Baptist Church Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- October 3
- Winchester, Virginia
- August 9