Headway Workforce Solutions is partnered with a faith-based local university in Virginia Beach, VA who is expanding enrollment and is looking to hire 15-20 Enrollment Counselors. As an Enrollment Counselor, you will manage the enrollment of applicants to
the online accelerated undergraduate and graduate programs. You will also work closely with potential students from the point of application through enrollment in a supportive, proactive and professional manner.
As an Enrollment Counselor, you will
- Contact applicants on a weekly basis by phone and follow up with email in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Acquire knowledge of the university and programs, financial aid and scholarships, transcript and credit evaluation policies, and student advising.
- Review and evaluate application files for the recommendation of admission decisions.
- Conduct on campus tours and walk in appointments.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and occasional weekends. Regular participation in university events – both with preparation and follow-up is expected.
- Maintain expert knowledge in Banner, Inside Sales, Adobe Connect, Avaya phone/chat system, Ellucian and other programs deemed essential for applicant management.
- Maintain accurate data records throughout admissions and enrollment process in applicable systems.
What We Need From You
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven track record with excellent customer service.
- At least 2-3 years inside sales experience or previous college admissions experience.
- Ability to meet and exceed goals in a production driven environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Christian commitment consistent with University mission
Apply Today! http://www.myhwfs.com/univ-enrollment-counselor-cj/