Headway Workforce Solutions is partnered with a faith-based local university in Virginia Beach, VA who is expanding enrollment and is looking to hire 15-20 Admissions Consultants. As an Admissions Consultant, you will demonstrate effective professional development
and extraordinary customer service when receiving inbound and making outbound calls to prospective students of the university. This is a call-center position.
As an Admissions Consultant, you will
- Represent the university as a general recruiter for all undergraduate and graduate school programs, developing a continual and comprehensive knowledge on all programs.
- Receive a high volume of inbound phone calls and answer questions on a variety of programs and degree
- Make outbound calls to prospective students following up their interest and next steps in the admissions process.
- Monitor daily chat room interface and offer inquiring students the admission information they require
- Conduct on-campus interviews with visiting students and groups.
- Coordinate and participate in admissions and recruitment events as required.
What We Need From You
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- At least 1-2 years admissions, sales and/or telemarketing/telecounseling experience preferred
- Prior experience in university and recruitment is a plus
- Strong organizational abilities, excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills with an ability to establish rapport with a diverse customer base.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include days, evenings, nights, and weekends.
- An appropriate competence and comfort level with Microsoft Office software; Knowledge and experience with Inside Sales, Adobe Connect, Banner, Discoverer, and Blackboard preferred.
- Christian commitment consistent with University mission
Apply Today! http://www.myhwfs.com/univ-admissions-consultant-cj/