CURE International is a non-profit organization that operates hospitals and programs in the developing world where patients experience the life-changing message of God’s love for them, receiving surgical treatment regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity,
or the ability to pay.
More than 100 million physically disabled children in the developing world can be cured through surgery…and we need YOU to play a part in making that happen.
CURE has an exceptional opportunity for a Recruitment and Mobilization Specialist.
As a member of the Human Resources team, the Recruitment and Mobilization Specialist will be responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment and selection for the majority of positions that are funded out of the headquarters office. This includes both
positions based in the United States, as well as those that are based internationally at the organization’s hospitals and programs. For international positions, the Recruitment and Mobilization Specialist will also responsible for coordinating all of the necessary
logistics that will ensure the successful mobilization of these new employees.
Qualified candidates for this position will possess the following:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in recruitment and selection. Previous experience in the healthcare arena preferred; previous experience in the international arena a plus.
• Computer skills and the ability to learn HRIS system.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
In addition, we are looking for individuals who support and embody the following values:
• Christlike – reflecting the compassion of Jesus to those we serve
• Childlike – valuing a child’s passion for life and depending on God in how we think, live and love
• Integrity - doing what we say and saying what we do
• Restoring the Broken - taking action in responding to the physical and spiritual needs of those without a voice and resources
• Intentional Relationships – collaborating, partnering and cultivating trust and authenticity
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that may include health, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement, vacation, sick and personal leave, and paid holidays.
Please visit www.cure.org to learn more about, and to apply for, this opportunity! Have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!