Job Description for Executive Assistant
Christian Camp and Conference Association (CCCA)
P.O. Box 62189, 405 West Rockrimmon Blvd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80962-2189
(719) 260-9400 / email@example.com
The executive assistant reports to the president and is expected to manage and implement all administrative duties and responsibilities for the president’s office. This is a salaried, non-exempt position located at the national office in Colorado Springs. Some travel is required and a completion of tasks without regard for a regimented and specified hourly work week is expected.
It is of great importance that the selected person for this position be a self-motivated individual who views the work of the president/CEO as their own; consistently anticipating the upcoming needs of the president and their areas of oversight/responsibility with the goal of ensuring the president’s vision is implemented and ministry is maximized for the members of CCCA as a result.
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and maintain a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people and situations.
- Demonstrate personal and spiritual maturity that speaks well for the organization and the offices they serve.
- Have a desire to serve the mission of CCCA and assist the president, the board of directors, the director of operations and business services and the director of member services in a wide array of responsibilities to aid them in the success of their leadership positions; representing them appropriately with regard to confidentiality, demeanor, attire, and providing information to others.
- Have knowledge of and a passion for Christian Camp and Conference Association and its work as well as experience in a not-for profit organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a college degree and a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an executive assistant.
- Have experience coordinating meetings and booking travel arrangements.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, be reliable, take initiative, problem-solve and implement solutions.
- Have exceptional organizational and time management skills with attention to detail and the ability to see the “big picture.”
- Be proficient in intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Outlook, Publisher, Excel, PowerPoint) and an aptitude for learning new technology quickly.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface with members, staff, board, donors and other organizational leaders while maintaining confidentiality.
- Have advanced project management skills with the ability to execute tasks to completion in a quick and efficient manner; able to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a busy environment.
- Maintain a positive attitude with an ability to be flexible and supportive in carrying out responsibilities while being adaptable to changing conditions, work assignments and team mates.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents.
- Manage and maintain executive’s schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Exercise complete discretion with confidential information and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance. Maintain required balance of screening visitors, phone calls; routing calls or answering questions and handling general problems as appropriate.
- Submit monthly expense receipts and reimbursements for the president’s office.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Assist president and board of directors with board communications, documents, records, board meetings, board motions/minutes and elections.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Work with and coordinate joint tasks with other CCCA teammates and contractors as needed.
- Manage and track progress for projects; resolve project issues and follow through on projects to completion (with little or no supervision) for the president’s office.
Please submit your cover letter and resume or inquiries to Gregg Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org. CCCA would like to thank all who have applied; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Executive Admin PositionAdobe Oil & Gas
- Arlington, Texas
- September 20
Christian Camp and Conference Association
Our Mission CCCA exists to maximize ministry for member camps and conference centers Who We Serve Our member camps and conference centers are led by some of the most amazing people you’d ever hope to meet. Their dedication to serving campers is why we work hard to provide them with training, resources and encouragement to maximize their ministry. We want to develop tools that will be helpful for them as they create life-changing camp experiences and reach out to campers. Most of us at CCCA have either experienced camp ourselves as kids, or More...