Salem Media Group is a leading U.S. radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values.
Would you like to wake up every morning knowing that you work in an environment that reflects your personal values and advances your career goals? Salem Media of Ohio, Inc. believes you can achieve great things at Christian Teach and Talk station
WRFD 880AM and News Talk station WTOH 98.9FM.
We are currently seeking an organized, professional, and enthusiastic
Full-Time or Part-Time Office Assistant to support our Columbus, Ohio office.
- Greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls to appropriate person or department.
- Receive packages and mail. Sort mail; sign in/out FedEx, DHL, etc. packages to ensure correct people receive them.
- Maintain Office/Break Room supplies.
- Assist with the shipping/mailing of out-bound packages.
- Maintain lobby cleanliness and neatness.
- Assist with special projects and special events/lunches from other departments as needed.
- Order, update, and refill postage machine supplies and funds. Service/call for service copiers as needed.
- Assist Office Manager with some administrative duties.
- Must have a minimum 2 years of experience in a receptionist and/or office role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet, and Publisher.
- Flexible, team-minded individual with strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable with juggling multiple tasks and able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and people skills.
- Must be able to provide I-9 verification documents for eligibility to work in the USA.
- If hired full-time: hourly pay with full benefits package; Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (with one hour lunch)
- If hired part-time: hourly pay; Monday-Friday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.