POSITION AVAILABLE AT CONVERGE
-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS-
(BASED IN ORLANDO OFFICE)
This important position requires a person who can provide exceptional marketing strategy, tactical plans, goal-setting and communications to all Converge constituents including local churches, pastors, lay leaders, donors, church planters, regional leadership,
international ministries, Converge staff, and the Board of Overseers. They will also lead the Connections Team and coordinate branding, marketing and communications between all Converge entities. Qualifications needed:
- A minimum of five years of demonstrated success leading a marketing team within a professional agency, firm, church or para-church organization.
- A bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts, Advertising, Public Relations, or Marketing preferred.
- Strong marketing acumen and communication skills across a range of media (print, blog, social media, etc.).
- Experience in brand development and knowledge of brand expansion tactics.
- Experience in goal accomplishment on an executive level.
- Skill in managing and interpreting extensive details with a large team.
- Fiscal experience in developing, managing and monitoring a marketing and communications budget.
- Awareness of current digital, social media trends, graphic styles and traditional marketing media, and be a student of emerging communication trends.
- Must have an understanding of advertising and public relations.
- Able to interpret social media/web analytics.
- A vibrant love for God, the Scriptures and the church, with positive experience in church-related ministry.
- A servant-leader attitude and collaborative spirit.
- Possess problem-solving skills.
- A genuine interest in people.
Please feel free to visit our web-site www.convergeworldwide.org or send your resume to Lisa Johnson, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Converge is an equal opportunity employer. We are a “faith” organization and would expect any candidate would want to affirm and identify with our values and faith statement.