The CHP Sales Representative will drive leads and transform inquiries into sales. Possess passion for the products will sell and the market we serve. The ideal candidate will grow the Charisma Ministry Services footprint and the Charisma Media
brand. The CHP Sales Representative will do this via sales generation, negotiating, and closing publishing contracts through the Creation House imprint.
Position is full time and in-house from our national office located in Lake Mary, Fl.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Aggressive sales/marketing orientation
- Good account management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to travel and coordinate many activities concurrently
- Actively maintain relationships – in/out of company
- Responsible for increasing sales to budget
- Work closely with Executive Director and entire Charisma Ministry Services (CMS) team to secure and identify promotional opportunities for CMS
- Abide by all policies and procedures of Charisma Media
- Is comfortable with Charisma Media’s Mission Statement, beliefs and values
- Selling/representing Creation House products and custom capabilities to prospective constituencies and clients
- Help craft strategy and sales planning in regards to client acquisitions, sales tactics and presentations to customers
- Provide strategic insights to the Executive Director
- Network, market, and promote at events the various services offered through CMS, but specifically Creation House
- Develop B2B network opportunities whereby Creation House can serve other organizations, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma required, BA degree not required.
- 1-2 years proven Sales experience