CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
The Accounting Specialist helps empower CRISTA to meet its mission by supplying great accounting and finance support and excellent customer service to both internal and external customers. The Accounting Specialist will efficiently process high volumes of payables
and administer the corporate purchasing card system. They will also conduct ministry research, perform special projects, and prepare other reports as needed.
Intrigued? Let us introduce you to the Accounting/Finance Team at CRISTA Ministries. The Accounting/Finance team is a group of highly professional individuals with exceptional accounting skills that aim to provide world class support and financial leadership
to an organization that loves God by serving people. Supporting the seven distinct CRISTA Ministries provides a technically challenging, fast paced environment where there are opportunities to grow professionally and spiritually while putting your skills to
work for a mission you believe in.
1. Christian Commitment: Godly leader and servant leadership style that is relational and reflective of John 10; personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and spiritual maturity.
2. Education: Associate’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
3. Experience: Experience with computerized accounts payable systems, computerized general ledger systems and customer service.
4. Licensure/Certification: None
5. Software and Equipment Used: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
6. Other Considerations:
Must be able to work independently, efficiently and professionally with a wide variety of personality types as well as demonstrate a willingness to learn and grow.
Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.