Title: Customer Service Representative / Salem Publishing
Location: Nashville, TN
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering inbound telephone calls and making outbound calls with the intention of selling publication subscriptions.
- Ensure a high quality of Customer Service by creating a pleasant and friendly experience with each customer while meeting their needs.
- Answer inbound calls for various customer services needs such as renewing a subscription, starting a new subscription, replacing a missed issue, canceling, and address changes.
- Help maintain current levels on subscribers by making outbound calls to recently expired subscribers.
- Process renewals, new orders and payments correctly in the system, using various methods of payments. Process address changes and cancelations in the system.
- Update and turn in various Marketing/Sales reports to management.
- Participate in ongoing training and team collaboration efforts.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members as well as prospects and customers.
- Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Some telesales or customer service experience
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Data entry skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Problem solving skills
- Detail oriented