- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Zeeland, MI
We are looking for a fearless critical thinker to recruit, network, and identify outstanding engineering talent for internal openings with our Engineering Teams, as well as for area customers near our offices in Zeeland or Ann Arbor, Michigan. If this sounds like you, we would love to start a conversation.
- You are sick of throwing things at your hiring manager and hoping something sticks.
- You loathe being held to metrics that slow you down from great hires.
- You would prefer to work as part of a great team, rather than compete with your coworkers, to develop as a recruiter.
- You have the heart of a steward and a desire to serve your customer and candidates to make a great match.
- You love to learn.
- You have an interest in building something new and developing the team you work with.
Our Talent Attraction Team:
Our recruiting team is a group of adaptable, flexible, responsible, honest, and positive stewards to our customers and candidates.
As a part of the team, you will contribute with the following day-to-day work. These responsibilities will call on you to foster and nurture relationships with clients and candidates, and ultimately strive to connect the right person with the right position.
- Job description development and posting
- Strategic sourcing
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates
- Lead face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Evaluate candidates based on their experience, talents, and culture fit
- Coffee consumption for your own rejuvenation
- Off-site duties at customer locations
- Regular written and oral communications
- Manage your customer accounts
- Manage personal work schedule
- Defend your team against a Nerf Gun infiltration by another Disher Team
- Continuous improvement projects with your team
- Network with customers, team members, and candidates
We’re looking for a recruiter who has…
- Two or more years of experience in talent attraction, recruiting, Human Resources, or a similar roles in the industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology, Business Administration, or a similar Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
- A team-based and creative approach to problems
- Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- A keen sense of urgency
This opening may be supported from either of our offices, in Ann Arbor or Zeeland, Michigan
To start a conversation...
Apply and send us your resume by clocking the following link: http://disherdesign.catsone.com/careers
Disher is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in Zeeland and Ann Arbor, Michigan. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with clients in product and process development, as well as in Talent identification and attraction. Check out more about what we do at http://www.disherdesign.com/about-us/
Disher is truly, and simply, a cool place to work. The teams here are supportive, skilled, and passionate individuals. This makes for a culture rooted in innovation and making a positive difference for one another, our customers, and our community. The work motto at Disher tends to be, “Work Hard / Play Hard.” The teams at Disher work diligently at their projects, but also truly enjoy the company of their peers. Hear more from Disher team members at http://www.disherdesign.com/about-us/culture/
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Human Resources & Benefits SpecialistWorldVenture
- Littleton, Colorado
- October 21
WriterFirst Liberty Institute
- Plano, Texas
- October 19
International Talent ManagementCRISTA Ministries
- Seattle, Washington
- October 17
Executive Development Representative - HoustonThe Seed Company
- Houston, Texas
- October 12
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Disher Design & Development
Since day one back in 2000, our mission has been to “Make a Positive Difference.” We believe that our company and the work we do should be meaningful and have a lasting impact for the world we all live in. That is why the mission on our wall is more than a collection of words, it means something. Our mission pervades everything we do and motivates us every day. More...