This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Tecate, California, United States
Date Posted: 10/13/2005
Job Type: Full-Time
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The person for the position of Tecate Mission Executive Director would have, amongst other Christian attributes, the following characteristics, attitudes, and capabilities:
- Strong Christian Testimony, qualified to serve as a Christian leader as Paul describes the qualifications for an Elder and Deacon in Titus 1:6 - 11 and 1Tim 3: 1 - 10.
- Strong Christian heart for Evangelism and Mission Work in Mexico
- A humble man of prayer and willing to place himself under the daily guidance of the Holy Spirit
- Seeker of Staff unity trans-culturally, non-denominationally and, in every aspect of working together, emphasizing Philippians 2:3, 4.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Mission Field Experience, Mexican Field experience preferred.
- Mission Administration experience, preferably with a heavy educational component as part of their ministry
- Already have own personal support
- Strong people skills, a Team Player
- Administration skills & understanding of Business Financial practices & issues
- Work well with all Christian Denominations
- Willing to relocate to Tecate, CA area. Executive Director housing is provided
- Strong Personal and Work References
- A Far-sighted/Visionary/Planning person who does not desire, or try to move ahead of God
- Able to lead others to do what he cannot do himself
- Experience in contacting Churches and other Christian Organizations to challenge them about serving at Tecate, as well as seeking their Prayer and Financial Support of Tecate Mission.
- Prefer the quality of a "true" missionary, rather than desiring just a quantity of missionaries
- The Tecate Mission Executive Directors responsibility is to oversee, manage and guide several Mission Ministries under general guidance and over sight by the Tecate Mission Executive Board.
- The current Mission Outreach Ministries are:
Hispanic Ministries Tecate Christian School Bible Correspondence
Distribution English Ministries Short-Term Ministries
Theological Education by Extension (TEE)
The current Mission Support Ministries are:
Finance Department Maintenance & Facilities Department
Executive Director - Job Description - Page 1 of 1