This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Controller/Director of Finance & Administration
ADVANCED BusinessLink Corp
Kirkland, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 11/19/2005
Job Type: Full-Time
ADVANCED BusinessLink, a well-established multinational group of software companies recognized for innovative industry firsts, is seeking a group controller to be located at the Kirkland office.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Management of US and branch accounting operations
- Cash flow reporting, forecasting and budgets
- Regulatory reporting
- Contracts administration
- Liaison to trademark/patent/contract attorneys
- Liaison to external auditors, banks, insurance or benefits companies
- Financial statements & reporting
- Year end audit and liaison to external CPAs
- Group income tax monitoring and planning
- Pertinent financial information to managers as required
- Ongoing evaluation & improvement of internal controls
- Project costing, budgetary control
- Mentor to accounts personnel
- Oversee new hire agreements and orientation
- HR functions including personnel reviews, top grading, etc
- New initiatives such as budget
- Administration of donations to Christian missions organizations and charities
Qualified candidates will have at least seven years of relevant experience and a bachelors degree in accounting or finance.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Strong communication, analytical and management skills
- A hands-on leader who will personally drive and achieve desired outcomes
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of generally acceptable accounting principles for the US and ability to oversee compliance issues are met for offshore branches
- Highly ethical with strong personal values
Current accounts resources include a full time person in the US and AU, and part time bookkeepers at most other branch locations.
Competitive compensation and benefits plan are provided.
We are an award winning software developer of Legacy modernization, Mobility and Distributed middleware. Our applied technologies teams create enterprise applications (based on our middleware) for high profile clients globally.