Bible League International is seeking candidates for an Operations Business Analyst for our Crete, Illinois office. Bible League comes alongside local churches and ministries to equip them for Bible-based evangelistic outreach, discipleship, and church planting. Bible League helps to grow God's Kingdom across the globe through Bible translation, Bible-based literacy, Bible learning programs, and building the Church.
The Operations Business Analyst will analyze the operational processes and procedures of the Operations team through collaboration with various key stakeholders, and subsequently plan, chart, organize, develop and maintain systems to support global operational activities.
To analyze the needs and requirements of Ministry Operations with a focus on the product and logistics process.
- To research and analyze logistic processes including existing programs used with Bible League International. To analyze the needs of the global organization
- To cooperate with the Operations team to understand, dialogue and advise on the logistical and product process in combination with Information & Communication Technology (ICT) platforms.
- To advise and recommend on action steps towards a clear objectives and design of ICT platforms.
To translate the needs and requirements into specifications for ICT platforms.
- To list and prioritize the Operations needs and requirements in a structured manner.
- To translate all requirements into technical specification for ICT staff, including a technical compatibility with supporting technology
- To map and document interfaces between current and new systems
- To advise the organization on which ICT platform is best to use, including in house design and building.
- To design the platforms on a user friendly manner which consider international, English as a second language users.
To build ICT platforms that support the Operational Logistical process
- To connect and/or design existing and new ICT platforms so that BLI’s requirements for logistics, accountability and product management are satisfied.
- To manage builders and participate in the building of ICT platforms.
- To develop high standard of quality for ICT platforms.
- To guard and secure development and ICT platform processes.
- To build and manage a new system delivery timeline with Operations, ICT, and other staff as necessary
- To build an roll-out plan for new systems, including data migration, and oversee it implementation
To constantly improve the process and program.
- To be innovative and pro-active in researching and analyzing programs and processes for improvement
- To cooperate with the Operations teams in order to capture feedback and comments on the use of the platforms.
- To document user manuals and provide training as necessary to all users
- To provide cost/benefit analysis of proposed alternative solutions and carefully manage implementation costs to budget
- Must be a Christian, having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Must also agree with our statement of faith and conduct his/herself in a Christ-like manner.
- Must also be enthused by the Bible League Statement of Faith, our Mission, and our Value Statements.
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience and proven competency in project management and business process analysis. An undergraduate level education in such fields as business systems analysis, business administration, or finance is preferable. However, must possess administrative skills and have experience overseeing a budget to achieve project implementation and cost effectiveness.
- Must have strong skills in listening, observing, processing and analyzing.
- Must have strong competency in working together with various stakeholders in the organization to constantly soundboard ideas, analysis and development of systems with the Operations team.
- Must have working knowledge (preferably 2 to 3 years) with programming languages and the ability to perform at least a basic level of programming. Current languages used at Bible League International include:
- Microsoft SQL Server (2012) with the ability to build tables and complex views, write stored procedures, setup proper indexing and relationships, write complex TSQL;
- Microsoft .Net programming using C#.NET, or any equivalent combination of experience and education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved;
- Visual Studio 2008 (or higher);
- SQL Server Reporting Services or Crystal Reports
- Must be focused highly on quality.
- Should be a confident and effective communicator, both written and verbal with public speaking ability. Should be a goal-oriented self-starter who is comfortable working without supervision, and who naturally takes a high degree of ownership for the region and for Bible League staff in the region.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a cover letter and résumé to HR@bibleleague.org. Please include Ref. ID#2015-13 OBA in the subject line.
Pursuant to the Civil Rights Act Section 702, Bible League International has the right to and will only hire candidates who agree with Bible League International's Statement of Faith and profess Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
ASSOCIATE DIRECTORProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Morning Star Church - FilmmakerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- September 21
Institutional ResearchSUM Bible College & Theological Seminary
- Oakland, California
- September 15
Business AdministratorSUM Bible College & Theological Seminary
- Oakland, California
- September 15
Bible League International
Through the support of generous donors, Bible League International is providing people with Bibles they can understand so that they will be brought into fellowship with Jesus Christ and His Church. We do this worldwide by translating, distributing, and engaging people in the Scriptures.More...