The ideal candidate for this position effectively executes messaging strategies for increased awareness and support of CHF, then measures each strategy’s effectiveness and adjusts for maximum impact. Building infrastructure and work flows is a key part of
this job, as well as follow up and implementation. We are a growing organization with exciting times ahead and we need a strong Director to lead the corresponding discovery of individuals engaged with serving children in need.
- Develop, implement, and measure the success of a comprehensive marketing program including but not limited to email campaigns, social media, web site updates, press releases, newsletters, advertising, existing programs and development of new programs, content
premiums, books, articles, and lead management.
- Ensure that all deliverables and programs remain on time and on budget.
- Measure and analyze marketing programs; adjust marketing strategy as applicable.
- In partnership with the Creative Department oversee all marketing print and digital asset deliverables with final approval by the Executive Director.
- In partnership with Donor Development edit and give input on print and digital donor communication.
- Monitor and report on marketing communications trends that impact religious non-profit organizations
- Confesses Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior; active member of a local evangelical Christian church; demonstrates ongoing growth in Christian maturity
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, journalism or communications, or equivalent knowledge and experience
- 5 years of demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing communications and public relations activities; non-profit sector experience strongly preferred
- 2 years of supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to inspire, coach and develop an effective team
- Strong creative, innovative, strategic, analytical, organization, presentation and oral/written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills, able to successfully manage multiple projects, meet or exceed project deadlines
- Demonstrated successful experience in writing press releases, making presentations, and negotiating with media
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality
- Highly collaborative with ability to work effectively in shared leadership and in cross-functional teams as well as independently
- Competent user of Internet and Windows software including MS Office, able to quickly learn new applications
NOTE: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, qualifications, work environment and/or physical
demands required. Incumbent may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
Email your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; include your name and the position title in the subject line of the email. You will receive a confirmation email that your information has been received. Our HR department will follow up with candidates
who most closely meet CHF's qualifications. Thank you for your interest in Children’s Hunger Fund!
The mind of a man plans his way, but the LORD directs his steps. (Proverbs 16:9)
Please note that CHF does not consider resumes as applications for employment, nor does CHF consider resumes received from staffing firms as creating any obligation on the part of CHF unless specifically requested in writing by CHF. Thank you!