Lifetogether is a Christian media production and publishing based ministry that comes alongside local churches to help strategize, produce and coach Pastors by leveraging their life, leadership and legacy to transform lives through community.For over a decade,
we have worked with some of the leading pastors and ministry leaders across the country.
See our website here: www.lifetogether.com
Looking for hard-working candidates to work in a fast-paced boutique ministry environment and bring their education, gifts, and skill sets to contribute to our unique and dynamic team. The selected candidate should be a motivated and detail-oriented self-starter
with a desire to gain a wide range of experience. The candidate will be extremely organized, a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well as a team member, supporting various tasks as needed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Managing scheduling and coordination of projects
- Internal coordination and communication with project management
- Maintains client rapport by resolving concerns, answering questions and building relationships
- Providing effective, timely, responsive, and professional administrative support to the executive team
- Proficient in Basecamp or the ability to learn quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Positive attitude with strong work ethic
- Superior follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Experience in business administration, customer service or scheduling
- Bachelor degree preferred
We are looking for part-time, full-time and/or summer time availability. Advancement opportunities available.
Please send resumes and hourly rate requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.