Please DO NOT apply here. Go to the following URL to apply:
CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
Make a difference for the world’s poorest by using your marketing gifts for CRISTA Ministries and our World Concern ministry! Your assignment is at our headquarters in Seattle, but your impact will be felt worldwide. We are looking for a Project Coordinator
to oversee and manage mailing projects and other collateral, while serving as a strategy specialist for our fundraising and outreach. World Concern partners to transform the lives of the poor and vulnerable, in the name of Christ. World Concern is part of
CRISTA Ministries, a family of seven ministries, serving in areas including international relief & development, education, senior living, and media. While this role may tangentially touch the other ministries of CRISTA, the focus is on World Concern.
Position Summary: The Project Coordinator will establish strategy for donor communication. This position will oversee donor acquisition campaigns, including radio acquisition. This position has project management duties, and will oversee direct mail production,
including mail list strategy and analyzing results to increase donor retention. Project manage marketing for mailing projects to include collateral creation and production. Develop and implement direct mail campaign strategy for increased direct mail results
and increased giving.
World Concern: Witness the Transformation.
Qualifications for this position include the following:
1. Christian Commitment: Agree and support CRISTA’s Statement of Faith and demonstrate a living and mature Christ-centered life-style.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
3. Experience: • Minimum 2 years project management • Minimum 2 years mailing list management • Experience with marketing strategy
4. Licensure/Certification: None
5. Other Considerations: • Excellent verbal and written communication skills. • Goal and task oriented. • Ability to work independently, yet a vital member of a team. • Orderly in record keeping and managing. • Ideally with experience at non-profits, ideally
using Blackbaud / Raiser’s Edge.
6. Software and Equipment Used: Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook and an in depth knowledge of Donor Relations database software.
Please apply at the URL at the top of this ad. Or go to
www.crista.org/employment to search for this position and apply.