Lifetogether is a Christian media production and publishing based ministry that comes alongside local churches to help strategize, produce and coach Pastors by leveraging their life, leadership and legacy to transform lives through community.For over a decade,
we have worked with some of the leading pastors and ministry leaders across the country.
See the website we are currently working on here: www.lifetogether.com
Looking for hard-working candidates to work in a fast-paced ministry environment and bring their education, gifts, and skill sets to contribute to our unique and dynamic team. The selected candidate should be a motivated and detail-oriented self-starter
with a desire to gain a wide range of experience. The candidate will be extremely organized, a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well as a team member, supporting various tasks as needed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Providing effective, timely, responsible, professional production to the executive team
- Ensure timely completion of all assignments
- Editing and organizing current website assets in a timely manner
- Support the marketing team to implement site updates and web changes
- Assist corporate office with all web marketing duties
- Ability to build responsive custom Wordpress templates using HTM5, CSS, and PHP
- Proficient knowledge of HTML
- Web design / graphic design knowledge a plus
- Knowledgeable in emerging frontend/UX/UI concepts and technologies
- Open to current students pursuing web development degrees and/or young professionals
We are looking for part-time, full-time and/or summer time availability. Advancement opportunities available.
Please send resumes with work samples to: email@example.com.